Satisfying Customers for Over 40 Years!
Copyright © 2018/ by New Horizon Tours · All Rights reserved · CST# 2031736-40
Breckenridge Ski Resort is comprised of four interconnected mountains with 95 miles skiing/snowboarding on 139 trails. Peak 8 gives a wide variety of terrain that ranges from groomed runs to moguls to bowls with some of the steepest terrain in the country. Further south is Peak 9 offering the most beginner & intermediate trails while the trails at Peak 10 are primarily steeps, moguls and glades.
Keystone Resort is comprised of three incredible and unique mountains - Dercum Mountain, North Peak and The Outback. Each mountain offers some of the best terrain Colorado. Keystone has to offer gliding over 92 trails of forested glades, cruisers, moguls, steeps, and bowls, You name it - Keystone Has it.
An immortal winter giant, the mountain stands tall with a summit elevation of 13,050 feet, blanketed in fresh snow. From the base it invites you, calm and silent. Over sixty trails expertly carved through its depths and five chairlifts raising excited patrons to the sky, you stand in awe, captivated by its brilliance as the sun peaks curiously through the snow-filled clouds. It is the Legendary Arapahoe Basin.
Our lodging will be at the brand-new Residence Inn by Marriott Breckenridge. The newest hotel in town, opened in Dec of 2016, located adjacent to the vibrant and historic main street Breckenridge. As you walk into their stunning lobby you will be welcomed by breathtaking views of Breckenridge Ski Area.
NEW HORIZON TOURS
SKIING SUMMIT COUNTY
BRECKENRIDGE, KEYSTONE, ARAPAHOE BASIN
FEBRUARY 6 - FEBRUARY 11, 2019
(not Presidents weekend)
$1,259.00 (based on dbl occupancy)
seniors 65 and older $1,239.00
Single supplement is $579.00
• Roundtrip airfare NON STOP from LAX to Denver, CO on Southwest Airlines (no baggage fees)
• 5 nights accommodations at the new Residence Inn by Marriott
• 3 days lift tickets for Breckenridge, Keystone, and Arapahoe Basin (allows for only one day at Breck)
• Full American breakfast buffet
• Complimentary Wi-Fi i al guest rooms and public space
• 20% OFF food at Base Camp Lounge
• Roundtrip transfer from the airport to the hotel
• Shuttles to the slopes
• Daily Breakfast
• Fully equipped kitchen in the guest rooms
• Upgrade to 4 out of 5 day lift ticket for an extra $79 (this allows two days skiing at Breck)
• Upgrade to 4 out of 5 day lift ticket for an extra $55 (this allows two days skiing at Breck) FOR SENIORS
Reservations and Cancellation Policy
To confirm reservation a $200 deposit is required. Final payment is due 45 days prior to trip departure.
Cancellations more than 60 days prior to departure will be charged $100 cancellation charge. Cancellations 59-45 days prior to trip departure will be charged $200. Cancellations between 44 and 31 days prior to departure will be charged $600. Cancellations less than 31 days prior to departure date will receive no refund except for lift tickets unless a replacement is found and then you will be refunded all monies except for name change on ticket. Trip insurance recommended.
Please mail to New Horizon Tours -
490 Rudolph Dr. Newbury Park, CA 91320
805 499 7544 and fax is 805 498 1545. There is a $15 fee for all returned checks.