Satisfying Customers for Over 40 Years!
Copyright © 2023 by New Horizon Tours · All Rights reserved · CST# 2031736-40
LODGING - First time I am offering two all inclusive hotels on the same trip. The boutique Zoëtry Hotel is located across the street from Dreams Curaçao. For what is included check out the informational flyer.
DREAMS CURAÇACO RESORT, SPA & CASINO
Nestled on the sandy beaches of Piscadera Bay. With a prime location near one of the world’s most praised diving sites and a mere 15 minutes from Hato International Airport. Savor cuisine at seven dining options, including a brewery featuring local micro brewed beers, and enjoy top shelf spirits at four bars.
ZOÊTRY CURAÇACO RESORT & SPA Those staying here can use facilities at Dreams
Located just across the street from Dreams Curaçao our other hotel brings an ultra-luxurious boutique resort to the unique island of Curaçao located just 10 minutes away from the airport and 15 minutes to the colorful city center of Willemstad. Set in a beautiful tropical paradise, ground yourself as you reconnect with nature in the 72-suite haven. Bask in harmony surrounded by a natural, calming motif and lush foliage.
TRIP PRICE INCLUDES:
- Round trip air from either LAX or Dulles (See trip flyer for air times and options.)
- Walking city tour of Willemsted and visit the Curaç distillery
- Lodging with all amenities as listed on flyer.
Currently Dreams has no Ocean View available, but may have later. Indicate if interested on the reservation form.
NEW HORIZON TOURS
November 8 - 13, 2023
Set your heart on Curaçao. It's all the Island you want with all the space you will need: the unforgettable blend of European and Caribbean flair.
Curaçao has over 35 beaches to choose from with many nestled in private coves giving you space to swim, lounge, and stretch out as you please. There are many things that make this island special. The largest member of the ABC Islands, Curaçao's location, its 500-year-old multicultural historic background and diversity, its colorful capital Willemstad, its beautiful beaches, underwater world & nature, and its stunning Dutch Caribbean architecture, are more than enough reasons to put Curaçao Island on your list. Curaçao is a place to be discovered!
Island View - Double - $1,675 Single - $2,135
Pool View - Double - $1,725 Single - $2,175
Partial Ocean View - Double - $1,809 Single - $2,295
Ocean View - Double - $1,865 Single - $2,365
Jr. Ste Garden - Double - $1,985
Jr. Ste Tropical - Double - $2,045
RESERVATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY
To confirm a reservation a $350 deposit is required.
A second deposit of $350 is due June 1 and final payment is due Sept.20.
Cancellations prior to April 1 will have a $100 cancellation fee.
Cancellation from April 1 to July 1 will have a $300 fee.
Cancellations from July 2 to Sept.1 will have a $550 fee.
Cancellations from Sept.2 to Sept.25 will have a $700 fee.
Cancellations after Sept.25 will have no refund unless a replacement is found. (name change on ticket around $100)
We recommend trip cancellation insurance.
There is a myriad of optional tour activities planned.
- Aquafari: experience an adventurous underwater journey. Dive easily under the sea on your personal water scooter accompanied by a certified Aquafari diver.
- ATV Curaçao - Explore the natural beauties of the island of Curaçao from the seat of a UTV (Razors) or a Quad.
- Motorboat excursion to Klein Curaçao -Discover paradise at the uninhabited coral island of Klein Curaçao. Enjoy the amazing white-sand beaches and crystal-clear water and the
possibility to swim with sea turtles
- Waking city tour of Willemsted and visit the Curaçao distillery - Included in the trip
- Half day Island Safari and discover the famous Hato Caves
- Jeep Safari Tour for those that do not want to ride the ATV or UTV
- Scuba diving and snorkeling
- Curaçao is located just outside the hurricane belt.
- Curaçao is a true Dutch Caribbean Island with lots of history.
- Curaçao has the most beautiful capital, Willemstad, of the Caribbean.
- Curaçao's beaches are its best-kept secret.
- Curaçao has two wonderful National Parks.
- Curaçaos rich history comes alive in its stunning architecture which can be seen all over the island