Satisfying Customers for Over 40 Years!
Copyright © 2022 by New Horizon Tours · All Rights reserved · CST# 2031736-40
NEW HORIZON TOURS
THE PATH LESS TRAVELED
November 9 - 14, 2022
TRIP PRICE INCLUDES: All inclusive:
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
RESERVATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY
To confirm a reservation a $350 deposit is required. A second deposit of $350 is due July 14 and final payment is due Sept.25.
Cancellations prior to June 11 will have a $25 cancellation fee. Cancellation from June 12 to July 13 will have a $350 fee; cancellations from July 14 to Aug.14 will have a $580 fee; cancellations from Aug.15 to Sept 23 will have a $740 fee ; cancellations from Sept.24 to Oct.1 will have a $900 fee and cancellations after Oct.1 will have no refund unless a replacement is found. (name change on ticket around $100)
There is a $15.00 charge for all returned checks. We recommend trip cancellation insurance.
If you loved Costa Rica, you’ll really love Panama, home to the world-famous canal. Panama offers a sea of enticing choices. With its’ mountains, rain forests, and beaches packed together along such a narrow isthmus, Panama has more than enough to satisfy mild-mannered (or die-hard) thrill seekers.
We'll be staying at the luxurious high-rise on the beach, Westin Playa Bonita Resort. This place is stunning. With a drink in your hand and your toes in the sand, you'll be able to watch ships off in the distance lining up to go through the Panama Canal.
The Westin Playa Bonita Panama offers guests an idyllic retreat on the golden sands of Playa Bonita Beach. The Pacific Ocean and lush, tropical rainforests are only steps away from our doors. Vacationers will delight in our three infinity-edge pools, six restaurants and Sensory Spa.
Panama is more than the sum of its mountains, seas, and rain forests. Panama is a tropical paradise that waits to be explored making the perfect destination to be explored. The path that beckons you.
- Round trip air on American Airlines See air itinerary below,(1 stop)
- Second option on Copa Airlines (non-stop) an extra cost
- "Welcome to Panama" Kickoff Private Dinner
- Private "Farewell" Dinner Party
- Round trip transportation from airport to hotel (those on group air)
- 4 hours Tour of Old Panama & view of ships crossing the Panama Canal at the Mira Flores lock
- 5 nights’ accommodations. At the Westin Playa Bonita Resort (video of hotel)
- All meals, soft drinks, and fruit juices (All-Inclusive)
FOOD & BEVERAGE PREMIUM PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- All meals buffet or a La Carte at any of the hotel’s restaurant during regular operation hours. - For Asiana and Tierra & Fuego Restaurants reservations are required. Group reservations allowed up to a maximum of 10 guests together.
- Starfish Restaurant and Pacifica Restaurant no reservations required
- Unlimited premium alcoholic beverages for all room categories
- Access to all 4 hotel restaurants and pool restaurant
- Unlimited complementary Wi-Fi
- Daily activity programs
- Gym access
- Non-motorized water sports
- Massages or Spa Treatments
- Purchases from gift shops
- Specialty wines from the wine list
- Specialty liquors from the reserve list
- Room service surcharges
- Optional group excursion
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY PACKAGE – Includes air on American Airlines
Deluxe Guest Rainforest view - $1,285 person
Deluxe Ocean view…………… $1,395 per person
SINGLE OCCUPANCY PACKAGE
Deluxe Guest Rainforest view - $1,685 per person
Deluxe Ocean view…………… $1,795per person
IF YOU WANT TO FLY ON COPA (non stop) add $366.00 to the package price.
AA flight itinerary – Included in price
08NOV depart LAX 11:45 pm arrive Miami 7:22 am 9NOV connect 10:30 am departure arriving Panama City 1:32 pm
14NOV depart Panama 8:48 am arrive Miami 12:05 pm connect 4:17 pm arrive LAX 6:55 pm
COPA AIRINES –
09NOV depart LAX 12:58 am arrive Panama City 10:10 am
14NOV depart Panama 6:38 pm arrive LAX 10:43 PM