Satisfying Customers for Over 40 Years!
Copyright © 2018/ by New Horizon Tours · All Rights reserved · CST# 2031736-40
New Horizon Tours
SPICEY SRI LANKA
with Services by Abercrombie & Kent Destination Management
March 6 - March 16, 2019 / 9 days 8 nights
Ground price of $2,899.00 (based on dbl occup)
Single supp add $1,157
If group falls below 15 then the additional cost will be $89 per person.
International air not included at this time. Will have air price by May 1.
Welcome to Sri Lanka
• Visit the wonders of the ancient citadel and a UNESCO world heritage site, Sigiriya Rock Fortres, Polonnaruwa ancient cities and Dambulla temple
• Visit the UNESCO site of Temple of the holy tooth relic & the Peradeniya Botanical garden in Kandy
• Visit the UNESCO world heritage site and the 17th century Dutch fortress, Galle.
• Witness the largest mammals on earth - blue whales in Mirissa
• Enjoy a walking tour of Colombo with an interesting story teller
• Visit the Wilpaththu National park to spot Leopards and other species.
• Visit Minneriya National Park an excellent place in which to view wild Asian Elephants
in their natural habitat
Inclusions: 8 breakfasts, 8 lunches, and 2 dinners (welcome and farewell)
• VIP Fast Track on arrival
• Akorn welcome pack
• 08 Nights’ Accommodation on Bed & Breakfast basis
• Welcome Dinner at Jetwing Blue with a Calypso band
• Lunch at local restaurants en-route from Day 02 to Day 09
• Farewell Dinner at Ministry of Crab
• Transportation by air-conditioned coach as per the above itinerary
• Services of English speaking National Guide throughout the tour
• Entrance fees - Willpathu National Park, Sigiriya Rock Fortress, Polonnaruwa, Minneriya National Park, Dambulla Cave Temple, Kandy Temple, Galle Museum, Stilt Fishing, Whale watching in Mirissa, Wlaking Tour of Colombo with Mark Forbes or one of his associates. And currently applicalbe government taxes.
• Tips for the National guide and bus driver (tipping in Wilpaththu National park to spot
Leopards and safairi Minneriya National Park not included).
Complementary Amenities from Akorn Sri Lanka
• Tropical garlands and cold towels on arrival
• Disposable ankle socks during temple visits
• Free WIFI during transfers
• 02 bottles of mineral water per person, per day through out the tour
• Wraparounds during the temple visit (returnable)
• International flights
• Expenses of personal nature
• Any other services not specified above
• Cost for optional visits.
• Video /Camera permits
Ayubowan! This is a traditional greeting in Sri Lanka which translates into “may you live long”. Sri Lanka is a compact island with diverse offerings.
Spread across the north - central region of the island, Cultural Triangle area alone hosts four UNESCO World Heritage Sites, namely Anuradhapura, Polonnaruwa, Sigiriya and Dambulla; our tour covers three of these places. It is a great place to experience country life in Sri Lanka and witness the warm hospitality offered by their villagers. Sri Lanka has a variety of national parks offering great wildlife-viewing opportunities. Minneriya National Park is an excellent place in which to view wild Asian Elephants in their natural habitat while Wilpattu National Park is full of small, natural lakes or “Willu” with higher chances of spotting the elusive leopards.
The scenic beauty and the cooler temperatures are just a few reasons why people are drawn to the city of Kandy surrounded by hills. The city it is home to the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic of Buddha and the Royal Botanical Gardens. Colloquially known as a ‘city within a city’ Galle is famous for its Dutch Fort, cobbled streets, outdoor dining, and stylish stores. While at southern coast it is still the season to go whale and dolphin watching in the area of Mirissa and later on to capture the iconic stilt fishermen, an age old fishing method unique to Sri Lanka. The city of Colombo, is a blend of both historic value and modern vibes, dating back over 600 years. An ‘old Colombo city walk’ is great (alternative) way to explore the heart of the country’s capital city.
RESERVATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY -
Ground Only (air portion to come around May)
To confirm a reservation a $250 deposit is required. A second of $400 is due Sept.1, 2018. Final payment is due Jan. 2, 2019. Any cancellations from June 30 to Sept.29, 2018 will result in a $200 cancellation charge. Cancellations from Sept. 30,2018 to Jan.1, 2019 will result in a cancellation charge of $400.00. Cancellations from Jan. 2, 2019 to Feb.2,2019 will have a cancellation charge of $1,200.00 and cancellations after Feb.2, 2019 will have no refund unless a replacement is found.